|About||Studio Use||Classes||Publications||Blackburn 20|20||Opportunities||Contact|
Becoming a Member
Anyone can become an RBPMW member! We welcome artists of all skill levels and disciplines to join our community. Artists who are new to printmaking are strongly encouraged to take one of our many printmaking classes before using the workshop.
RBPMW Member benefits:
- Can purchase hours to print in the workshop
- Have assistance of RBPMW monitors while working in the workshop
- Discounts on all classes
- Oppotunity to exhibit work during Annual Member Shows and Open Houses
- Added to RBPMW mailing list and will receive updates on classes, fellowships, member-only opportunities and events at RBPMW
- Forwarded selective emails about fellowships and residencies at other arts organisations
How to become an RBPMW Member:
- Download and complete the membership application
- Pay $35 annually*
- Mail/drop off your application form and check at:
323 West 39th St, Fl 2
New York, NY 10018
*Payments can be made via cash, check or credit card.
Cash payments can only be made in person at the workshop
Checks can be made in person at the workshop or mailed to the workshop. All checks should be made out to RBPMW and note what the payment is for in the memo line. (For example: Membership)
Credit card payments can be made either in person or over the phone. We can only accept Visa and Mastercard and there is a $2 surcharge for payments made with credit cards. To process your credit card payment we will need: the type of card, the name on the card, the card number and a billing address.